This is a three in one function instrument, having the following functions for simultaneous display
It has a two digit readout thus displaying Speed from 0 to 99 Kmph. The input signal is sourced from the speedo sensor which is incorporated in the analog instrument cluster. The present ratio is 1400 rev. per Km.
This is a 3½ digit temperature meter designed for measuring the engine oil temperature. The temperature sensor is built into the dip stick. The measurement range is from 0°C to 120°C.
This is a 5 digit tachometer to measure the engine rpm. The input signal is taken from the ignition / ACG coil. The range is from 0 to 12,000 rpm.
1. Operating voltage - 12 VDC external source.
2. Current consumption - 500 mA (max.)
3. Size - 4" (W) x 5" (D) x 1.75" (H)
4. Speedo ratio - 1400 rev. per km
5. Speedo range - 0 to 99 Km / hr
6. Speedo resolution - 1 Km / hr
7. Temp. range - 0 to + 120°C
8. Temp. resolution - 0.1 °C
9. Tachometer range - 0 to 12,000 rpm
10. Tachometer resolution - 10 rpm